top of page
One Lucky Dog


Toys you should never give your dog

1) Children's toys - or anything with small pieces which might come apart and be swallowed, or have rough and sharp edges. Any paint on it should be pet safe and not flaking.

2) Stones - these can damage teeth and may be swallowed

3) Plastic bottles or yogurt containers - they can splinter in the mouth if chewed or bitten on hard.

4) Sticks - may leave splinters in the mouth and throat, sharp ends can pierce the throat, and fragments may penetrate the intestines.

5) Balls that are small enough to be swallowed or become wedged in the throat; or which can be compressed to a swallowable size.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
bottom of page