1. This little napper who is just WAY TOO TINY TO EVEN BE REAL.
2. And this pal who is little AND fluffy, which means he is double the adorable.
3. This dude who is so teeny you can’t HELP BUT SQUEE A LITTLE BIT.
4. And this happy girl who just a little too cute. LOOK HOW TINY SHE IS.
5. This teeny lady who needs a hug from you. RIGHT. NOW.
6. And this guy who’s SO FREAKIN’ SMALL he just needs to be cuddled FOREVER.
7. This pocket puppy who is so tiny that she takes her baths in a little cup. A CUP. DOES IT GET CUTER THAN THAT?!
8. And this lady who is just the cutest little puppy OF ALL TIME.
9. This cuddler who made nap time more adorable just by being SO SMALL and SO CUTE.
10. THIS INSANELY ADORABLE COTTON BALL OF CUTENESS.
11. This little man who just needs all the hugs because OH MY GOD LOOK AT HOW SMALL HE IS.
12. And this adorable ball of fluff who is FULL OF PRIDE AND ALSO CUTENESS.
13. SPOTS HAVE NEVER LOOKED SMALLER OR CUTER THAN THEY DO ON THIS FRECKLED LADY.
14. Who wouldn’t want to cuddle with this teeny-tiny napper?! NOBODY. NOBODY IS THE ANSWER.
15. This little one who just needs to give fluffy kisses to everyone because the world needs to see her unbelievable tiny cuteness.
16. THIS CUTIE WHO HAS TO BE A STUFFED ANIMAL OR SOMETHING BECAUSE HE’S JUST SO TINY AND SO ADORABLE.
17. And finally, this miniature sir who has the most powerful puppy-dog eyes in ALL THE LAND. NOBODY STANDS A CHANCE.
Original story from Buzzfeed Composed by Kaelin Tully
For more dog walking service and dog day care please visit us @ http://www.oneluckydog.ca/
Original story from Buzzfeed
This young dog is causing quite the stir in Morpeth, Northumberland, due to its unique method of getting around.
Roo is thought to have been born with a front leg missing and lost the other one soon after birth, possibly after having it chewed off by another dog, the British animal charity which rescued the puppy from Romania said.
The puppy was rescued by Safe Rescue for Dogs when she was 16 weeks old, and despite her ordeal was full of energy and continually jumping around on her hind legs.
Nikki Dick, who adopted Roo last December, said:
Roo doesn’t know any different to hopping on her two back legs but she still laps up all the fuss from people who always stop and do a double take when they see her because they think she is a kangaroo.
At first glance she really does look like a kangaroo and even stands up on her back legs and hops along too.
She’s perfectly happy and pain free and vets are very happy with her progress.
We’ve fallen in love with her, how could you not? She’s such a little star.
Nikki and her husband, Ian, who own six other rescue dogs, take Roo for weekly physiotherapy and hydrotherapy sessions to help ease the strain on her back due to her unique stance, Safe Rescue for Dogs revealed.
Nikki added: “She [Roo] is right at home with the other dogs and acts like any other cheeky little puppy who just happens to have two legs and look like a kangaroo.”
If the family goes on longer walks though, they bring a puppy carrier to give Roo a rest when she needs it, Nikki said.
“Despite what she has been through she is full of personality and so loving and we feel very lucky to have her,” the 50-year-old nurse declared. “She might look like a kangaroo but to us she is just our little puppy Roo.”
Originally appeared on Buzzfeed