Pet Photo Contest
Lights! Camera! Action! Dust off your camera, set up the lighting and get ready for your pet to become an instant celebrity.
We are looking for 12 photogenic pets (of all kind!) to be featured in the Toronto Humane Society’s annual New Beginnings calendar. Please submit your photos by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: The Toronto Humane Society – Pet Photo Contest, 11 River Street, Toronto, ON, M5A 4C2
Rules & Guidelines:
- All photos must be 9 x 12 or 8 x 10 in colour, horizontal layout and contain animals only.
- Digital pictures are preferred over film. Adjust digital image sizes to the highest resolution and save pictures as a .jpg, or .tiff file.
- We will only accept pictures that have not been altered with editing software.
- Polaroid or copyrighted professional photographs cannot be accepted.
- Photos become property of the Toronto Humane Society and will not be returned. We also reserve the right to use them for other fundraising purposes.
- Photos depicting cats outdoors, inhumane training collars or visibly distressed animals will not be considered.
- Contest is open until May 1, 2015.